1. A minimum of three posters about handwashing above every sink in the office.
2. Purell stations adjacent to all of the aforementioned posters.
3. An irrational fear of sneezing people.
4. A case of mistaken bodily actions in which a yawn was wrongly accused as a sneeze and a sleepy coworker was awakened very quickly by a paranoid coworker who yelled at her very loudly.
5. Lots of jokes about being porked, not licking anymore ham sandwiches.
6. Cancelled my hot date with a Mexican pig farmer.
Que sera sera, swine flu.