Things to be excited about:
– “Don’t Stop Believin'” as sung by the cast of Glee. Is this on repeat on my iPod? Yes. Am I ashamed? No.
– The upcoming season of The Bachelor. Is this marked on my calendar? Yes. Am I ashamed? Less than I should be.
– A weekend in Vail with some of my favorite ladies, one of those being the delightful and delovely LP! Back from across the pond, I can’t wait to give her both a giant hug and an earful of gossip about my city life.
– Hot pink OPI nail polish. I got some for Christmas and I simply can’t wait to be pink all over. I don’t know about you, but I always feel better with nail polish on and I am rarely without it.
– Another glorious week in the square state! I have to work at home for the next two point five days – feh – but at least I am HOME in my HOUSE and all my work time is accompanied by both pajama pants and big mugs of coffee.
What are you excited about?